Thank you for showing an interest in teaching for Black Gold Regional Division No. 18.
How To Apply:
- Choose the advertised positions best suited to your areas of expertise, preferred assignment and location.
- Customize your document and forward your application by email directly to the principal indicated in each advertisement.
- Quote the competition number in the email subject line
The following documents must be submitted with your application package:
- Resume including cover letter
- Two letters of reference
- Vulnerable Sector Check and/or Proof of application (issued within one year from the start of employment)
- Intervention Record Check and/or Proof of application (issued within one year from the start of employment)
- Apply for an Intervention Record Check at any Child and Family Services Authority office.
- Proof of Certification and/or Proof of Application for Certification
Please follow the special requirements for positions available at Covenant Christian School.
Please note: Applicants are responsible for expenses incurred obtaining required documents. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. Resumes of individuals not granted an interview will not be kept on file and will be disposed of appropriately.
New Alberta Teachers (Recent Grads): All new graduates or teachers new to the Province of Alberta are strongly encouraged to begin the application process for the issuance of an Alberta Interim Professional Teaching Certificate through Alberta Education Teacher Certification and Development Branch.
Application for a Teacher Qualification Statement should also be made which verifies the number of years of education achieved. This document is issued through the Alberta Teachers’ Association. More information can be found on their website.
Please note: Black Gold Teacher Salary Grids are available on the Alberta Teachers’ Association website.